Attention Producers & Hosts
Feel free to use these questions for your background and preparation to interview Libby about her new book, "Capture the Mindshare and the Market Share Will Follow: The Art and Science of Building Brands."
Also below are suggested interview questions regarding Libby's award-winning book “You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking in Work and Life.”
- What inspired you to write your book, You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking?
- You make an amazing promise right in the first chapter of You Unstuck. You say that you will personally coach anyone who follows your program faithfully and doesn’t get positive results. Aren’t you taking a big risk with a guarantee like that?
- As a coach for entrepreneurs and executives from all over the country, you’ve gotten a lot of people unstuck. Have you ever been stuck in your personal or professional life?
- Why do we get so excited about our goals and plans and then just drop off over time?
- I know you’ve said many people suffer from “Riskophobia.” What do you mean by that?
Capture the Mindshare and the Market Share Will Follow
- Unless you're a mega-company, is it really necessary to have a brand? And what about people working within corporations? Do they need a brand?
- You tell people that they have to “capture the mindshare” of their customers or clients. What do you mean by that?
- Your book outlines Seven Core Mindshare Methods that you say are critical to having a successful brand. What are they?
- I've heard you say that there are three "make or break" elements that every WOW website must have. What are they?
- You helped launch the Dr. Phil Show? How did you come to work with him? What was your strategy behind the launch?