You may already know that I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. Why set yourself up with something that has a 90% failure rate? Instead, I pick an annual theme with objectives and actions for each quarter. This year's theme is Habits and Systems That Sustain Success.
CLICK HERE to download a 2015 Objectives Worksheet that you can use to frame your objectives, habits, actions, and systems for 2015. Here's what you do:
- Fill out the 2015 Objectives and Actions Worksheet, starting with the overall annual objective(s) that you've determined will lead to success.
- Slot your objectives into quarters and then describe the appropriate actions by quarter or month.
- Determine the habits you need to form this year to support those objectives.
- Establish, create, or acquire the systems you need to support those habits.
One of my clients taught me a great way to keep what can be an overwhelming process really simple. She asks her team to pinpoint the following with regard to their habits and actions:
- What will you keep doing?
- What will you stop doing?
- What will you start doing?
I'll keep you posted on my objectives as the year unfolds. But I can tell you now, that one of my goals is to offer more value to you in 2015. If there's anything you'd like from me - personal branding tele-seminars, more free Q&A calls, leadership webinars - please let me know! Wishing you a New Year filled with health, happiness, and prosperity!!