YOU UNSTUCK: Accelerating Your Professional Path
Sooner or later, every individual and organization gets stuck. It’s just part of the human condition. But you don’t have to make stuck your normal state!
Author of the award-winning You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking in Work and Life, Libby guides you to change your beliefs so you can change your behaviors. By discovering the powerful link between emotion and action, you’ll understand why we often get in the way of our own success - and what you can do to change that pattern forever.
- Set the tone for learning before the event by having participants take the Career Success Assessment quiz to see what's working and what's not.
- Explore mindset issues to identify how you hold yourself back.
- Examine workplace obstacles and strategies for overcoming them.
- Discover how identifying your 1-Year Vision and your 1-Week Action can get you moving toward success today.
- Let your creativity soar as you jump ten years into your ideal future.
- Learn powerful strategies for amplifying productivity.
- Replace the limiting assumption that keeps you stuck with an affirming assumption that sets you free.
- Master secrets for self-promotion to win the projects, promotions, and success you deserve.
- Learn sure-fire factors for accountability in your personal and professional life with a rousing call-to-action that will leave you with a non-negotiable commitment to success.
- Challenge your personal and organizational excuse-making behavior - the Immediate Negative Response - and replace it with bold action.
Warner Bros., Scott Millward
"Your You Unstuck presentation was a HUGE hit with our global HR team. The place was still buzzing today about challenging the INRs, using the CSE method and various ways to cross your body parts. We’re already talking about how to leverage you and your approach for our senior execs. Nicely done!”
911 Supervisor, Sharyl Dresser
"This was one of the first leadership presentations I've seen that not only talked about core attributes and philosophy, but also gave me nuts and bolts tools. Thank you for one of the best experiences I've had in the public safety arena!"
Norwegian Armed Forces, Daniel Heggoey
"Gave me ideas on how to change the current 'stuck' culture in my organization.”