Embrace change and drive performance through Libby’s Services and Solutions
Libby Gill is the founder and CEO of executive coaching
and consulting firm Libby Gill & Company.
The former head of communications and public relations for Sony, Universal, and Turner Broadcasting, she is an international speaker, bestselling author, and former Dallas Morning News columnist.
Inside Edition asks Libby to weigh in on the #MeToo Movement and how women can stand up to the Harvey Weinsteins of the world.
KTLA Morning Show
KTLA Morning Show interviews Libby about her book The Hope-Driven Leader: Harnessing the Power of Positivity at Work. Libby shares strategies for taking managing your career.
INSPIRING HOPE IN THE SPEAKING BUSINESS
Libby appears on The Wealthy Speaker Podcast with Jane Atkinson to talk about how to expand your online revenue streams.
The Today Show talks to Libby about dealing with family baggage and her book Traveling Hopefully. She shares ideas for "getting past your past" and taking responsibility for your life path.
SELLING HOPE (AND OTHER INTANGIBLE TOPICS)
Libby is back with Jane Atkinson on The Wealthy Speaker Podcast to discuss Hope Theory and her True Hope Process™.
A frequent media guest...
Libby has appeared on the following and many more.
The New York Times
The Wall Street Journal
Feel free to use or adapt these questions for your preparation to interview Libby about her work as an executive coach, leadership expert, and bestselling author.
Libby's Latest Book
Leadership Reckoning: Can Higher Education Develop the Leaders We Need?
- The title of the book is Leadership Reckoning. What is the nature of leader development in higher education right now and why the need for a reckoning?
- Is that same need apparent in the corporate/business world? As an executive coach, what are you seeing?
- Can any organization develop its young people as leaders?
- What can organizations do to establish leader development programs for young workers? Why haven’t they done so already?
- What is the benefit of developing leaders at a young age?
The Hope-Driven Leader: Harness the Power of Positivity at Work
- Why is having hope so important right now?
- Is there really a science behind hopefulness? Why did you begin researching and writing about the topic of hope?
- You say hope IS a strategy. What do you mean by that?
- How can having hope help you deal with change, challenge, and chaos?
- What are the differences between hope, happiness, and optimism?
You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking in Work and Life
- What inspired you to write your book, You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking?
- You make an amazing promise right in the first chapter of You Unstuck. You say that you will personally coach anyone who follows your program faithfully and doesn’t get positive results.
- Aren’t you taking a big risk with a guarantee like that?
- Why are people so fearful of change and how can leaders help overcome that resistance?
- As a coach for entrepreneurs and executives from all over the country, you’ve gotten a lot of people unstuck. Have you ever been stuck in your personal or professional life?
- Why do we get so excited about our goals and plans and then just drop them over time?
- You left a great job in the corporate world to start over as an executive coach. What led you to that decision? Was it a difficult transition?
- What are some of the most common challenges you encounter working with leaders?
- How can leaders create greater respect, trust, and hope in their organization’s culture?
- You work with organizations all over the world. What do you think are some of the biggest trends in the workplace?
- If you could have your childhood dream job, what would you be doing right now?