YOUR LEADERSHIP BRAND: What It Means and Why It Matters
What do James Bond, Old Spice, and the most successful personal brands all have in common? Relevance.
Tomorrow’s leaders must define and align their personal brands with the organization’s brand in order to remain relevant to their teams, company, and, ultimately, end-users. As the former head of communications and public relations for Sony, Universal, and Turner Broadcasting, Libby Gill was instrumental in guiding people to create and communicate their brands.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
An executive coach, consultant, and international speaker, Libby shares provocative strategies and powerful personal stories to connect the dots between individual vision and organizational mission. She is the award-winning author of You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking and Capture the Mindshare and the Market Share Will Follow.
Libby has appeared on CNN, NPR, the Today Show, and in BusinessWeek, Time, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and more. Her clients include AMC Networks, Cisco, Disney-ABC, Edmunds.com, Eli Lilly, EY, Genentech, GoDaddy, Intel, Kellogg’s, Microsoft, PayPal, Viacom, Warner Bros., Wells Fargo, and many more.
In her high-energy interactive presentations, Libby shares timely concepts and relevant takeaways to help your group:
- Discover the intersection between purposeful leadership and powerful branding
- Master the 3 P’s of Powerful Leadership: radical purpose, action pillars, and brand personality
- Recognize how your language – as a leader and as a corporate culture – informs the level of engagement you have with internal colleagues and external customers
- Learn why a future-focused employer brand that values Function Fluidity will become the new gold standard
- Identify and overcome excuse-making behaviors including the Immediate Negative Response to decrease fear-based thinking and increase positive risk-taking
- Infuse your team with vision and vitality by discovering the science-based benefits of Hope Theory
- Practice strategies to enhance brand presence by recognizing visual cues, maximizing non-verbal behaviors, and strengthening vocal energy
- Take the Accountability Challenge and leave the event with a call-to-action that will deepen your personal and professional commitment to success
What Libby’s clients are saying…
Comcast Entertainment Group, Business and Legal Affairs, Alison Gifford
“Libby’s enthusiasm and marketing expertise were evident within the first few minutes of her seminar. Her presentation clearly demonstrated how important it is to develop a personal brand. By the end of the seminar, I was thoroughly impressed and motivated to develop my career in a way that I would never have considered prior to Libby’s seminar.”
E Style, On-Air Promo Producer, Amy Scribner
““What a pleasure it was to attend your workshop. I left feeling uplifted, motivated and engaged in my career, who I am and what I have to offer, and so did all of my colleagues. I think you’re amazing!”
Cisco Global Partner Summit Lead, Stacy Glavinos
“Congratulations on two extremely successful sessions for this highly diverse global audience.”
Disney-ABC, SVP Sharon Williams
“We’ve seen a lot of great speakers here at Disney, but Libby’s presentation was one of the most inspiring I’ve seen in a long time. After a very challenging year, our group was ready to get back to work, totally re-energized by her empowering message.”
Gap Inc., Rona Kremer
“Libby energized, motivated, and gave everyone information they could apply immediately to supercharge their careers. She knew how to interact with the audience, presenting both research and anecdotes to keep everyone engaged. Libby was generous with her time and made herself available to anyone who wanted to follow up with her after the presentation.”
Microsoft Corporation, Monica DeTullio
“Libby’s message of action and accountability was strong, impassioned and clear. Her interactive presentation struck a deep chord and really helped set the tone for our event.”
Libby always tailors her presentations through pre-interviews with your program team and participants. She delivers keynotes, workshops, and customized coaching programs to fit all levels of the organization from Millennials to the C-suite. Libby’s books may be ordered directly through her publisher at a volume discount. (Please allow time for processing and shipping.)