Libby hits the leadership lab with Tresha Moreland, a 30-year HR expert and futurist. Tresha keeps one foot in the corporate world while the other is in the entrepreneurial space as she works with business leaders to develop workplace strategies that achieve best-in-class results.
She has held key human resource leadership roles in multiple industries such as manufacturing, distribution, retail, hospitality, and healthcare and is the founder and principal consultant of HR C-Suite, LLC. HR C-Suite is a results-based HR strategy resource dedicated to connecting HR with business results.
Tresha & Libby discuss:
- How to recruit and retain talent
- Virtual recruiting and making sure your virtual presence is up to par
- Burnout in healthcare and how it’s even more emergent now
- Tresha’s upcoming book; Navigating the Healthcare Workforce Shortage
- Culture shaping
- The opportunity that employees currently have to reinvent themselves
- The call of the NOW
- How and Why Tresha created HR C-Suite
Tresha has a master’s degree in both human resource management (MS) and business administration (MBA). She has also earned a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Six Sigma Black Belt Professional (SSBBP) Certification and is recognized as a Fellow with the American College Healthcare Executives with a FACHE designation.
Connect with Tresha: