Libby is joined byExecutive Speech Coach, Laura Bresee. When your job requires frequent public speaking with little or no time to prepare, your vocal confidence and professional credibility are at stake. Lack of preparation or practice presenting often results in visible symptoms of speech anxiety. Laura is passionate about coaching Voice Mechanics strategies to busy professionals to ensure their spoken communication remains effective when speaking under pressure.
Libby and Laura discuss:
- Speech analysis
- Understanding that every speech is different and how to prepare for different situations
- The performance aspect of public speaking
- The importance of vocal warm-ups
- Speech anxiety and how to combat it
- Tips for finding confidence when it comes to speaking
Laura is the Principal Owner of Memphis Speech Solutions and is a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association. She approaches voice coaching with a holistic perspective using mind-body techniques from internationally acclaimed Heather Lyle Vocal Yoga and Fitzmaurice Voicework methods.
Connect with Laura: