This week Libby is joined by best-selling author and CEO of organization training and development firm Tiana Sanchez International, Tiana Sanchez. For over 17 years, Tiana has served innovative companies across the U.S. and has delivered keynote presentations to top leaders in corporations and academia. Since 2012, she has presented on topics such as The UPside of Failure and The Future of LeadHERship to diverse audiences across the U.S. with a core message of resiliency and equality.
Tiana and Libby discuss:
- Tiana’s early start in business and what she learned from working at Hot Dog on a Stick
- The intersection of excitement and uncertainty
- Understanding internal blockers and builders
- Inaction, distraction, and lack of direction
- The beauty in being able to determine your own destiny (and why everyone is capable of doing so)
- Growth vs. fixed mindset
- How micro learning can lead to macro impact
- And much more!
Tiana was a recipient of the 2018 “Woman of Distinction” award for promoting equity for women and girls everywhere. In her spare time, she is the curator and host of a global podcast, Like a REAL Boss, that has inspired thousands of listeners in over 70 countries!
Connect with Tiana:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tianasanchez/Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/likearealbosslady/