Libby is joined by Kelly Charles Collins. Kelly is an Attorney, Author, Unconscious Bias Expert, CEO of Ladies Who Leverage, Author, and Podcast Host. Her contrasting personality and an awareness that minds make generalizations based on first impressions has led her to a career based on uprooting assumptions about people in order to make a difference.
Libby and Kelly discuss:
- Freedom papers, what they are, and how Kelly received hers
- Why she created Ladies Who Leverage
- Why Kelly wanted to be a TEDx Speaker
- Knowing, understanding, and leveraging your power
- How to have productive and courageous conversations
- How to perform a bad-assery audit
After moving to the United States from Kingston, Jamaica at a young age, Kelly accelerated her education. She jumped ahead in her classes, graduated high school at 16, and immediately entered college at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. She earned her A.S. in Fashion Merchandising and B.S. in Retail Marketing and Management.
Connect with Kelly: