This week, Libby is joined by executive coach Angie Morgan. Angie and her business partner Courtney are executive coaches who work with high-performing leaders to help them achieve next-level results. After their service in the Marine Corps, Angie and Courtney co-created the leadership development firm Lead Star and co-wrote the New York Times best-selling books SPARK and Leading from the Front.
Libby and Angie discuss:
- Where Angie learned to lead and the experiences that shaped her as a leader
- Being influential and inspirational
- Why leaders aren’t born and anyone can develop leadership skills
- The importance of having self-awareness when it comes to leadership
- Common misconceptions surrounding leadership
- The concept of risk taking as a pathway to reward
- Choosing your hard and giving gratitude
Angie and her business partner have helped high achievers around the world unlock their true potential through one-on-one coaching, keynote addresses, and corporate leadership programs. Their third book, Bet on You: How Leaders Win with Risk, will be out in spring 2022.
Connect with Angie: