Libby is joined by professor of management and Silberman Global Faculty Fellow at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Scott Behson, Ph.D. Scott is a national expert in work and family issues as well as a best-selling author and professional speaker and is dishing all on how to succeed at work and what it means to be a whole person workplace.
Libby and Scott discuss:
- Why work and life aren’t separate but actually intertwined
- Valuing employees beyond their work
- The characteristics of a whole person workplace and how to perpetuate them
- The challenges employees face and how to combat challenges
- How to be a ‘whole person’ manager or leader
- Victim mentality in the workplace and how to step out of it
Dr. Behson has also published over 30 academic journal articles and book chapters, presented at more than 50 times national and international conferences, and won multiple awards for his teaching, research and service to students. He has written for Harvard Business Review, TIME, Fast Company, Success, The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal. He frequently appears in media, including CBS, MSNBC, NPR, Fox News, and Bloomberg Radio.
Connect with Scott: