This week, Libby is joined by the Authors of Work Made Fun Gets Done!, Dr. Bob Nelson and Mario Tamayo. Bob Nelson, Ph.D., is the president of Nelson Motivation Inc., the world’s leading authority on employee recognition and engagement and Mario is a principal with Tamayo Group Inc., a no-nonsense consulting firm specializing in leadership and organizational performance. Their combined expertise and results have a direct correlation to fun and its important role when it comes to success in the workplace.
With Libby, they discuss:
- Why having fun is critical when it comes to success
- How to analyze and gauge fun in your own workplace
- How to influence others to get on board with fun
- The many definitions of fun
- Why high-performing companies tend to have the most fun
- And more!
Interested in having fun and getting work done? Email Libby at Libby@LibbyGill.com to learn more about the Writers Sprint Membership!
Connect with Dr. Bob Nelson and Mario Tamayo: