Libby is joined by the CEO and founder of Excellent Executive Coaching LLC, Dr. Katrina Burrus. Dr. Katrina is known for “fast-tracking leaders to the C-Suite and Beyond” and for “Transforming Brilliant Jerks into Inspiring Leaders.” Clients often comment that working with Katrina enlightens leaders to empower co-workers to walk the extra mile. She is a keynote speaker and published, “Managing Brilliant Jerks” and, “Global Leadership” a body of work used by Nestle, Novartis, the World Health Organization, the International Labor Organization, the United Nations, and many more.
Libby and Dr. Katrina discuss:
- What it means to be a brilliant jerk
- The costs of having a brilliant jerk in your organization
- Calling out brilliant jerk mentality and understanding cultural behaviors
- Transforming brilliant jerks into inspiring leaders
- How to become a thought leader within an organization
- Distinguishing the difference between brilliant jerks and demanding leaders
- Avoiding uncivilized behavior in an organization
Dr. Burrus has 18 years of experience as the first Master Certified Coach and Founding Board Member from the (ICF) International Coaching Federation in Switzerland.
Connect with Dr. Katrina Burrus: