Libby sits down with the best-selling author, TEDx speaker, and business strategist Ron Carucci. Ron has a thirty-year track record helping executives tackle challenges of strategy, organization, and leadership — from start-ups to Fortune 10s, nonprofits to heads-of-state, turn-arounds to new markets and strategies, overhauling leadership and culture to re-designing for growth. Ron’s experience spans over 25 countries where he helps organizations articulate strategies that lead to accelerated growth, and then designs programs to execute those strategies.
Libby and Ron discuss:
- The definition of honesty and how it’s changed over the last several decades
- Earning trust in the workplace and its importance in success
- The four predictable factors under which leaders will tell the truth
- How to know if your leadership skills suck
- Trends among male and female leaders
- Why diverse leadership teams perform better than those with less diversity
- Generational differences in the workplace
- How to get outside of your own echo chambers
- And more
Ron has authored eight books including his most recent, To Be Honest: Lead with the Power of Truth, Justice and Purpose. He is a regular contributor to the Harvard Business Review, where Navalent’s work on leadership was named one of 2016’s management ideas that mattered most. Ron is proud to be a member of the Marshall Goldsmith MG100 coaches community. His work’s been featured in Fortune, CEO Magazine, Inc., BusinessInsider, MSNBC, Business Week, and Smart Business.
Connect with Ron: