Libby shares a conversation with leadership expert and author Meredith Bell on creating successful business partnerships. Meredith is the co-founder and president of Performance Support Systems, a global software company providing assessment and development tools for the workplace. Their award-winning software and books guide leaders and team members to make the shift from KNOWING to DOING and the result is permanent improvement in the way people interact with each other at work.
Libby and Meredith discuss:
- The origin story of Performance Support Systems and the unmet need it filled
- The importance of shared vision and values
- Why a business should value relationships over transactions
- Creating safe and honest structures within the workplace
- Creating a foundation for successful communication
- Why listening is more than just sitting in silence
- Expression appreciation
Meredith is an expert in leader and team communications, the author of two books, and host of the popular Strong for Performance podcast.
Connect with Meredith: