In the Leadership Lab, Libby is joined by Jason Cutter. Jason is the founder and CEO of Cutter Consulting Group which brings a refined consultative sales formula that leads to a high conversion percentage, raving fan clients, and a steady stream of referrals to B2C clients. Cutter Consulting Group works as a resource to help companies optimize where available, develop what’s needed, and build a playbook that can be used in a single office or multiple locations.
Jason shares all about:
- His career history: from a degree in Marine Biology to working in Tech before starting his own company
- How he figured out what he DIDN’T want to do in life
- The best leadership and career advice he’s ever received (hint: The 5 Year Rule)
- What authentic persuasion is and his new book, Selling with Authentic Persuasion
- How the Five Love Languages can help us in making sales
- Why women can actually have a little bit of a leg up on men when it comes to selling
- And some other great nuggets of wisdom!
Jason’s analytical mind is always looking for ways to solve problems or make situations better. He is all about taking action, not just talking about theoretical plans. Those who have worked with him describe him as passionate, intense, and driven and his philosophy can best be summed up in this quote from Zig Ziglar, “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”
Action Step from Jason: Don’t treat everyone like you want to be treated but like THEY want to be treated and they will follow you wherever you go. In other words, don’t speak to everyone the same way but try to understand them and serve them in the way they prefer to be served. And read The Five Love Languages.
Connect with Jason: