Libby is joined by Randi Braun, certified executive coach, consultant, speaker, and founder of Something Major. Randi has coached leaders in Fortune 500 companies, financial services, real estate, legal services, as well as start-ups, non-profits, and trade associations. She has been featured in Forbes, The Washington Post, and Parents Magazine, and speaks frequently on women’s professional development, leadership, thriving as a working parent, and building meaningful professional relationships.
Randi and Libby discuss:
- What happened when Randi took a planned risk at the beginning of an unplanned pandemic
- The wage gap between working mothers and working fathers and why it’s a real problem
- The amount of burnout she sees among the women she coaches and how she helps
- Randi’s history of risk-taking and how she’s become more comfortable with it
- The many crises that working women face in the U.S.
- A goal setting exercise that works!
Prior to founding Something Major, Randi was a fundraiser-turned-business-development leader. As a sales leader, Randi generated millions of dollars for a diverse portfolio of organizations including non-profits, publicly traded and privately held companies, and tech start-ups. She has trained teams in the US and the EU. Randi completed her coach training at the internationally renowned Co-Active Training Institute (CTI) and is a Certified Member (ACC) of the International Coach Federation.
Connect with Randi: